Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Blogging excuses

Can't believe I am using the too busy to blog excuse but that would appear to be the case. Life has been frantic with sport, production, prayer group, a renewed commitment to exercise(gulp),exams...

Thankfully it is now the school holidays and I can catch my breath a bit.

So proud of Christian - only middle school student on the lighting crew for the production - he had a ball and was in his element both playing with the equipment and scrambling up the rigging. 'Joseph' was fabulous - I love watching school productions, seeing young people give their all, and sooo much talent on stage and in the orchestra. Well done.

Nicole and I are off to Sydney on Sunday for the Hillsong Conference and some girly time (have booked the Hilton for the last night and we will check out their day spa).
Very excited.

So that will be my next blogging excuse - no laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment