Thursday, March 4, 2010

Eeek - here it goes

Have been thinking for a while that I'd like to blog - on what in particular I'm not sure. I've read lots of blogs, and I know what I won't be blogging about (even if its things I enjoy reading about).
I don't have much to offer on
* being in the haze of early motherhood. Our children range from 25 down to 13. Might have some things to say about parenting teenagers however (and maybe sometime soon grandchildren)
*self-sufficiency and the simple life - something we are very erratic at, veering between the Good Life and Mad Max. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't
*lovely craft abilities - admire them, but I don't think I should take up any new hobbies (apart from blogging) or even revisit old ones.

So I think this will be more of a record of my new phase of life - children who are growing/grown up;opportunities to travel properly(ie not Australia or Fiji) for the first time, definitely food ideas, friendship... I don't know, I've never done this before

No comments:

Post a Comment